Schedule & Fees
Adult group classes
6:45pm – 8:45pm: Boxing Open Gym
6:45pm – 7:45pm: *Boxing for Beginners
8:15am – 9:15am: *Circuit Training
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Sparring for beginners
2:00pm – 3:00pm: Open Sparring
Kid’s group classes
9:00am – 10:00am: Sparring for Kids (8 -15yrs)
10:30am – 11:15am: *Boxing for Kids (6 -12yrs)
Free Class Info
*FREE class on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays
With our FREE classes there is no need to book.
Simply turn up and take part in the class of your choice.
- Single Class: $25 per class
- Boxing for Kids (8-12yrs): $79 - $110 per month
- 24/7 Month-to-Month gym access: $159 per month
- 24/7 Yearly Membership gym access: $135 per month
- Private 1-2-1 training: $40 - $80 per session
Pay at the gym
Boxing for Kids - 4 classes per month
Boxing for Kids - 8 classes per month
Month-to-Month 24/7 Gym Access
Yearly Membership - 24/7 Gym Access
- 12 months payment agreement with the gym. Must be booked at the gym.
Q&A about our fees and programs?
Do I have to sign a contract?
Our boxing program fees are a month-by-month subscription-based fee.
You’re in full control of your membership fee and can cancel, suspend, or renew the membership at any time without even contacting us. However, if you wish to fight, you will have to sign a contract with the gym.
Do you have any cancellation fees?
How can I cancel my monthly subscription?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My Money, and then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment.
- Select the payment, and then click Cancel.
Do you save any of my personal information on your website?
I'm a beginner do I have to be fit to take part in your beginner’s classes?
However, you will have to challenge yourself, take it one step at a time, build up slowly and finish strong.
Do I need any equipment to take part in your classes?
Our gym provides all the necessary equipment’s to take our classes however, if you have your own equipment by all means bring them with you.
I want to compete, do you train people to compete?
Please Contact Us, we’d love to hear from you.