The Best Mouth Guard for Sports Athletes
- Great protection for all sports
- Comfortable and tight fit
- DESIGNED BEST for Field Hockey, Football, Boxing, Martial Arts, MMA, Basketball, Baseball, Muay Thai, & Karate
- Designed with breathing vents for maximum airflow
- Include FREE protective case - for hygiene protection
The ONLY Powerful Mouthguard that COMFORTABLE backed with 6 Months Free Replacement Guarantee
1. Add 2 to 3 cups of water in a saucepan and heat it until boiling.
2. Turn off the stove and count 30 seconds, then immerse the mouthguard in the water for 90 seconds.
3. Remove mouthguard from the water using a slotted spoon.
4. Place mouthguard in the cold tap water for 1-2 seconds to bring the surface temperature to a comfortable level.
5. Wet your lips before putting the mouthguard inside the mouth.
6. Align the mouthguard carefully in the upper teeth’s centerline using a mirror. Fit the mouthguard along the upper teeth, then press it into the molars, then the front teeth.
7. Move your lower jaw up and forward into the mouthguard’s base with the teeth aligned with the lower channel. Bite on the mouthguard and suck in air, and use your fingers to press the mouthguard’s edge to the gums and teeth through the cheeks and lips for 20 seconds.
8. Remove mouthguard and place under cold tap water for half a minute. Replace and check to see if the mouthguard provides a firm fit.
9. If the fit is not firm and accurate, repeat steps 1 through 8.
10. You may trim excess material from the mouthguard using scissors.
Designed for optimum airflow with breathing vents
Designed for comfortable fit
Include protective case